Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas

The best picture I got of the three in front of the tree:
aka: my favorite picture...ever.

Samuel was literally just rolling around laughing at himself...

...until we reminded him it was actually his turn to open a present.  This guy.

 Carter wanted to make a present for Samuel this year and spent a LONG time making this pillow for Samuel's "friends."  

 Ella loved ripping wrapping paper this year...and Carter loved helping with the knots!

Our Christmas sunrise...midway through the presents :)





Andi and Boo thought of a great way for the boys to carry their own waters when we hike...as a bonus, they look super cute doing it :)


The boys decorated some golf balls for Boo:



Carter also REALLY wanted to make a present for Ella...so he made (with a ton of help) this little blanket for her dolls.  His interest in making presents this year was my favorite.


I've had laugh lines creasing my face in permanent wrinkle since my early twenties.  My guess is that my girl will be the same.


Boo needed help unwrapping...

...Ella was unsure the boys were fully handling the job.

Ham for lunch and hams on the couch.






She must have had a gallon of water on Christmas morning from her brothers' backpacks.




No comments:

Post a Comment